Friday, August 19, 2016

A little dab will do ya!



An earlier post had me champing at the bit to go mota shopping so I did, much earlier in the day than I am used to and but that was part of the charm. I used a lunch hour to go to the bank , stop by a couple local pawn shops and visit a local dispensary. All the way around a really fun time!

The bank run to grab some cash was a perfunctory gesture thanks to the onerous Federal banking laws as they pertain to cannabis shops. With cash in hand I went up the block and stopped in to do a bit of business with a couple of my favorite pawns shops. Garden City is the place to go for so many fine things, like mota and strip clubs and pizza, but used movies are my favorite. King's Pawn always has a good selection of Blu Ray discs for sale at four dollars a pop, while EZ Pawn is my go to place for 1 dollar DVDs. Today I secured a copy of the Martian, Book of Life, a Tremors 4 pack, the Last Exorcism and the complete Transformers series on Blu Ray for 20 dollars total. Too much fun and the fun was just beginning.

As I said I usually don't hit up my mota stores mid day but thanks to my experience today I think that will be the way to go from here on out. I have been a member of Nature's Herbs and Wellness since my first day in town and it continues to be my favorite place to stop and shop and learn. Today the herb of the day was Jah Kush, a timely thing as I just read about a similar strain that morning in the Denver Post. So in my mind I set that aside because my goal was to either secure ingredients for a caviar role or just buy one outright.

My interaction at the counter was more than pleasant and I was able to get all the help I needed from Heidi. She was kind and knowledgeable about the products at hand and walked me through their CO2 oils and their pre-rolled caviar sticks. I could have bought a Pre-98 Bubba Kush to go but I decided, in the end, to get a syringe of oil, instead. The price of the two was comparable (30 vs 35) but with the oil I can easily make a lot more fun on my own, experiment with the product while keeping it fresh in it's own container.

What I really like about Nature's Own is their rewards program. I had enough left in my account that I was able to walk away with a gram of that Jah Kush, too. Happy man! So now I have the fixin's for my own version of the caviar roll and I just can't wait to get home and do some mad scientist stuff in the basement to find out how good it really is. More stories later, if I can only remember to tell them!

Salud!

A link to the Nature's Herbs and Wellness site!
http://naturesherbsandwellness.com/

A review of Light of Jah (thanks, Cannabist!):
http://www.thecannabist.co/2016/08/18/light-of-jah-strain-marijuana-review/58375/

No comments:

Post a Comment